Having represented nearly 2,000 clients through assisted reproductive techniques, including embryo donation, Stephanie Caballero is uniquely qualified to guide you through your embryo donation. As part of legal counseling and contract drafting, we address, among others, the following issues:
- Advise the parties as to their rights and responsibilities under an embryo donation arrangement
- Prepare or review the embryo donation agreement
- Make referrals to experienced attorneys who are able to act as independent counsel for your embryo donor
- Prepare letters of release for the agencies and physicians involved in your embryo donation
- Provide agencies and physicians with the required updates as to the status of the embryo donation agreement
- Prepare for release and transport of embryos that need to be shipped
- Manage funds in the Client Trust Account and ensure release of donor compensation and outstanding medical bills
- Provide all other legal services that may be necessary to help you establish your legal rights to your baby
- Provide any additional legal services that may be necessary
Attorney Caballero understands the emotional and financial aspects of having a family through embryo donation. We have made a commitment to assist clients considering working with embryo donation by taking the time to explain the process to clients, and being available to clients throughout the embryo donation legal process.
Please feel free to contact Attorney Caballero for a free consultation about our program and the embryo donation process in general.