Accepts / Does NOT Accept CA Judgment
Pre Birth / Post Birth
Married Hetero Couple
Unmarried Hetero Couple
Unmarried Same-Sex Couple
One Bio Connection
Two Bio Connections
No Bio Connections
Vital Records Information
Contact: Crystal D. Weaver ([email protected], 410-764-3173)
Assistant State Registrar
Vital Statistics Administration
Division of Vital Records
6764-B Reisterstown Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Judgment: Judgment needs to include the following information of the Intended Parents:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Current address
- Education (highest education level)
- Social Security Number (last 4 digits)
Send original Judgment of Parentage to the delivery hospital 4-6 weeks before the due date. The hospital will file the birth record with the original Judgment to the Vital Records.
Birth Certificates: No amendment is required, the intended parents’ name will go straight on the birth certificate.
- It takes less about 2 weeks for the Vital records to process the birth certificate.
- $10 non-refundable application fee, $10 for each certified copy of the birth certificate.
- Birth Certificate Application Form: https://health.maryland.gov/vsa/Pages/birth.aspx
Meryl B. Rosenberg