As part of our surrogacy services, we:
- Draft comprehensive contracts between intended parents and their surrogates
- Counsel clients as to their contractual rights and obligations, providing personalized support
- Discuss the current state of the law and the legal risks attendant to participation in a surrogacy arrangement
- Assist in establishing the parental rights of intended parents through the courts
- Coordinate with Vital Records departments and hospitals to ensure birth certificates name intended parents and comply with the Judgment of Parentage
- Work closely with out-of-state legal counsel in interstate arrangements to help assure a seamless process for intended parents
Our thorough contracts also establish the intent of the parties regarding parental rights, identify the parties’ financial responsibility, and ensure all parties are aware of the importance of informed consent, providing our clients with further peace of mind as they navigate their surrogacy journeys.
We aim to provide our clients with a straightforward breakdown of what might seem to be a complicated and daunting process so that they can enjoy the beautiful experience of bringing a child into the world through surrogacy.