As part of legal counseling and contract drafting, we address, among others, the following issues:
- Establishing the intent of the parties regarding parental rights
- Identifying the parties financial responsibility
- Ensuring all parties are aware of the importance of informed consent
- Ensuring the surrogate/donor is medically examined and screened
- Discussing the current status of the law and the attendant risks
Some of the services we provide to assisting our clients include counseling future parents, surrogates, egg donors, sperm donors and embryo donors on the state of the law with respect to the different reproduction methods available; drafting of contract(s) between the parents and their surrogate, egg donor, sperm donor or embryo donor; and assisting future parents in finalizing their parental rights.
The Surrogacy, Egg Donation, Sperm Donation and Embryo Donation contracts that we prepare for our clients are comprehensive and thorough. We also help guide parents through the finalization of their parental rights, which can seem daunting and confusing.
Our firm provides comprehensive legal and counseling services for those using assisted reproduction with a third party. Each client is ensured of receiving personalized attention, support and counseling.